Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Favorite Color!

My favorite color is blue. Why? Honestly, I've always liked blue because I just never wanted to like all the girly colors like pink and purple. I enjoy any shade of blue. My room at home is a relaxing sky blue color, with white trim...it reminds me of clouds in the sky.


Blue is a very interesting color in that it is a symbol for two very opposing feelings. We think of depressed and sad as 'feeling blue.' But, when we think of a blue sky as being happy and relaxing, and without one, it's a bad day. Dark blues relate to the sadness of blue, and light blues relate to the happier blue feelings.


One of the most important resources on Earth, water, is blue. Well, that is the first color we relate to water...it is actually clear, but can often be brown or green. We wouldn't be able to live without water...our bodies are made up almost entirely of water.

No comments: